Sonic Electronix

you DID paraphrase him lmao. you basically said theres no market for 8's and 18's because people just want a little bass. hence the 10, 12, and 15's. hence supply and demand for the average stereo joe schmo

Because he thinks 18"s are for demos, hairtricks, and TL numbers. 10"s are for missing bass. The supply and demand is the only same thing I will admit, but his reasoning is almost idiotic. Because only 18''s do hairtricks, and 10"s don't get good scores.

Put a 10" and 18" in any car and tell me which will get more air movement and higher TL numbers and which will provide more pleasant bass.

As a "shop owner" you should know this.

There is a reason why you don't see SQ cars with 4 18" walled and SPL vehicle with a single 10" in suburban.

You can't even install an alternator or a second battery. Not trying to belittle you, but when you can even do the basic small steps I'll listen to your opinion on SPL, SQ, or even the difference in daily setups.

u-mad___camron.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are 8's better then 10's?

all on the enclosure and power buddy. i love my 8s and they hella hit for rap. so lacs, if 10s are rock and 18s rap. what would my 8s be fore because if they get down n dirty on yelawolf just like you were playing on that bitchass 2 dollar 2 inch speaker, then i think all your info is flawed. because it getts down on yelawolf but its not the best for rock. its all on the enclosure and power. so eat balls kind sir and gtfo.

I was asking a serious question, no need for the hostility. I don't know what 8's are for lol, that's why I ask the question. What "bitchass 2 dollar 2 inch speaker" are you referring too?

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500

Build log

all on the enclosure and power buddy. i love my 8s and they hella hit for rap. so lacs, if 10s are rock and 18s rap. what would my 8s be fore because if they get down n dirty on yelawolf just like you were playing on that bitchass 2 dollar 2 inch speaker, then i think all your info is flawed. because it getts down on yelawolf but its not the best for rock. its all on the enclosure and power. so eat balls kind sir and gtfo.

I was asking a serious question, no need for the hostility. I don't know what 8's are for lol, that's why I ask the question. What "bitchass 2 dollar 2 inch speaker" are you referring too?

LETS ALL BACK TO USING 6" SPEAKERS, FUNKYPUPS HAVE RUINED US!!!

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Depends on which subs you're comparing, the enclosures, and the planned sound. There are some badass 8's that can be louder and sound better than some lousy 18s.

It's 3/4 the enclosure, 1/4 the sub/power.

And he wasn't telling YOU off, he was telling off rolinlacs.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

ok game over.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived