Who has the most cone area in the US

I don't know about most people but I don't consider 64 10's 5026 in^2 of cone area... the loss due to what isn't a cone is much more pronounced on smaller subs than larger. Depending on the sub, I consider 64 10's somewhere under 4000 in^2

2000lade who used to be on here did like 32 18s i think or something stupid like that

Did he even ever finish that build? Last I heard he bitched out.

I think he has 48 sa 10s right now

2000lade who used to be on here did like 32 18s i think or something stupid like that

That setup is long gone. He had a build log goin for 20 18s in that truck but Idk if he went through with it.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

That setup is long gone. He had a build log goin for 20 18s in that truck but Idk if he went through with it.

he has a shell built right now, don't know what's going in it..

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

he has a shell built right now, don't know what's going in it..

He was saying 24 18's in his truck last I heard? Got sidetracked with his Civic though.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Oh I'm small potatoes. ...but 12 12"s has a nice ring to it I think. :D

There is always the Matterhorn by Danley Sound Labs.. but that doesn't really count, as it is in a Metal Storage Container, not an actual vehicle. 40k watts and 40 15"s I think.

It does sadden me when the big builds don't get finished or get ripped out for whatever reason.

BLADE ICE has 12 15"s right? or are they 18"s???

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Oh I'm small potatoes. ...but 12 12"s has a nice ring to it I think. :D

There is always the Matterhorn by Danley Sound Labs.. but that doesn't really count, as it is in a Metal Storage Container, not an actual vehicle. 40k watts and 40 15"s I think.

It does sadden me when the big builds don't get finished or get ripped out for whatever reason.

BLADE ICE has 12 15"s right? or are they 18"s???

Blade ICE had 12 18s in a clamshell but it's being rebuilt this year and everything about it is top secret

Hanks truck had 48 sa10s and last I saw it was all still in there - he was putting steel plates on the roof and a brace from floor to the middle of the ceiling

Heres' his photobucket http://s98.photobucket.com/profile/smgreen2043/uploads

One of my favourite builds still - 18kw, 160db @ 30hz and can have 5 people in the truck and tow stuff.

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards