Subaru Forester STi '00

I am actually coming from whiteman afb! What kind of vehicle is that? I will be there late summer and obviously will need to look around and see what I can do. I would be looking to build something asap!

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

got 147.9 first time on meter!! :slayer: (32hz music)

:clapping:

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Good stuff.I see you got Brett helping you out over there.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I look forward to hearing it in person late summer! So the forrester is a SUV I see thats a good thing, because thats what I will be looking for when I get there! Looks like I am bringing some audio with me, so I can hit the ground running! Nice score also! Any shows at all on the island?

I use his knowledge/advise and uses me for manual labor on his Polo ..sound deadening and

Wiring

Good stuff.I see you got Brett helping you out over there.

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

The Forester is more of a crossover..drives like a car 2.0T.. There are shows..itz mostly drift and performance related from what I hear..but there are comps...its a matter or getting with the right people to know when and where.. Wich I have not done yet.. Im either working or messing with my car.

I look forward to hearing it in person late summer! So the forrester is a SUV I see thats a good thing, because thats what I will be looking for when I get there! Looks like I am bringing some audio with me, so I can hit the ground running! Nice score also! Any shows at all on the island?

sig-1.jpg

I'm over here w/o the wife so I'm slways down to do anythin audio/car related.. Hopefully I'll be more involved in the local scene by then.. Should be good times :drinks:

Sounds like a plan. I been looking at cars to build something in. Perhaps we can find some audio events when I get there and get something built. I will need some help building also if you along with anyone else wants to help!

sig-1.jpg