wait what? fuses? how do i check them?

but yea check them too, never had an amp do that to me before weird...

also that number is only on like 2500watts they're wired at 1.4 with the right coils i believe this set up would definitely break 150 no problem

edit: also no smoke, no sparks, no weird sounds just went into protect out of no where

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

Just making sure about the fuses. People still do overlook them and underestimate the power of their evil sorcery lol.

Definitely a 150 car. Just gonna take a little tweaking here and there, and it can be bumped up in no time.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I had similar thing happen to my amp when tuning with the DD-1 the other day, I tuned it all at 0db. Whenever I started to hit clipping, my amp started making a high pitched noise(which I still have no idea what it was) but I was finished anyway and it still worked fine. Haha. I think it may be the DD-1s??

yes.. dunno bro but same here.. btw gain knob on my 4.5k skar is backwards (on the actual amp)... seamed same with 100.4.. I loved the 100.4 sundown amp and never really needed it turned up past at least what I thought was 1/4 gain... Sucks tuning to keep my amp safe turned into no amp at all..

I had similar thing happen to my amp when tuning with the DD-1 the other day, I tuned it all at 0db. Whenever I started to hit clipping, my amp started making a high pitched noise(which I still have no idea what it was) but I was finished anyway and it still worked fine. Haha. I think it may be the DD-1s??

Edited by stanbro

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

• 3 weeks later...

That noise your amp was making was some sort of internal clipping or distortion indicator. You will notice that it starts to make that noise right about the time the DD-1 reads distortion.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

want to give a fourth order box design a shot w/ 4 Skar 1.5k subs (18")... think I might have this one designed for me. anyone know a good box designer that might be willing to give it a go?

LOL nm not enough space didnt realize how much it would req :unknw: :unknw:

Edited by stanbro

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

everybody is gone.. Im in Alaska till like xmas

I'm on the island now! woot who is still here?? I want to hear this if it is possible.

-Drew

sig-1.jpg