Fuck. My. Life.

and the AGE here is in much better shape that he described. At least most of it is grey, at Langley it is a CF of old/new green/grey BS

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Ha. I'm in Alaska. Where are you stationed?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

your out your head... that shit is beat down bro!! what you do?

Fuck. My. Life.

and the AGE here is in much better shape that he described. At least most of it is grey, at Langley it is a CF of old/new green/grey BS

-Drew

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

I am "LO"

Work exclusively on 22s and use a lot of B1/B4/C1s and occasionally the air cart I forget wtf it is called. While at corrosion I was doing monthly AGE inspections and got to take a pretty close look at most units and just looking at the lineup on the flightline here I was surprised! Not glamorous by any means, but definitely nicer than described.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

should buy mine lol.. fund my new build... would give you an amazing deal.. even build the box and install.. and yes we'd make them fit.. i do still have a saws all :drinks:

Edited by stanbro

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

you gonna be checking out any of the comps while your here? there is 3 in june that i know of.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.