id love to check some comps while im here... more info??

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

image audio in wasilla on june 3rd people start showing up at 7-8am. free food and a dunk tank talk of more but i dont know. can find them online and on facebook.

perfectionist in anchorage june 16th i believe if i remember right, can find them online and on facebook. they do some realy nice work and there will be some great looking rides there.

safe and sound june 26th, northway mall i think. can find them on facebook and online too.

i have a list im putting together, if you search alaska on this forum you will find it. waiting to hear back from a few other shops on details of if they are doing a show and when.

edit date corrected for image audio

Edited by alaskanzx5

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

<< looks like I'll be running full Skar Audio setup next!! woot! the only question is jam 4 18's in the Subi or 2??? kinda starting to lean towards trying two in my current box and see what happens as a start. think 2 on the 4.5k at 1ohm should bang.. the cone area is sooo tempting though

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

if you have them ( or the money for them ) go 4

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I know all about "LO" I came from B-2's at Whiteman AFB... So, what brought you to Kadena?

I am "LO"

Work exclusively on 22s and use a lot of B1/B4/C1s and occasionally the air cart I forget wtf it is called. While at corrosion I was doing monthly AGE inspections and got to take a pretty close look at most units and just looking at the lineup on the flightline here I was surprised! Not glamorous by any means, but definitely nicer than described.

-Drew

sig-1.jpg

We were supposed to come down with the 22s but now, after two weeks we are headed back.

yay Air Force Hua

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

All good man I'm trying to get out right now as well!

I'm starting to miss the bass and my motorcycle.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew