8ightball - Premro [Prod. by Drum Squad] (Free Mixtape)

Dope as fuck, lots of clean bass. Track 3 is also the same beat Plies used for "Imagination"...Bytch Like You is 29hz but only at 9db

http://www.livemixta...all_premro.html

back.png

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Here is my rant, this board seems to have shitty taste in music. That Gorilla Zoe topic has lots of posts and it is wack in every way possible. Someone said it sucked, and a dingbat told him to go boot up his Justin Bieber(even though Bieber's music is even better than that mixtape).

Now we have some good music in this topic.....no posts.

K.R.I.T.'s mixtape dropped today and no one here even made a topic!

lol KRITS 4eva n a day rocks shit man i got that 5 mins ago! how bout that country rap tunes?!?

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

lol KRITS 4eva n a day rocks shit man i got that 5 mins ago! how bout that country rap tunes?!?

going to go listen to the whole mixtape right now man, only listened to some at lunch. I think I wasn't the biggest KRIT fan before, but now I am, the production reeled me in, this is my favourite work by his, and not a single bad song on the mixtape by the looks of it.

Here is my rant, this board seems to have shitty taste in music. That Gorilla Zoe topic has lots of posts and it is wack in every way possible. Someone said it sucked, and a dingbat told him to go boot up his Justin Bieber(even though Bieber's music is even better than that mixtape).

Now we have some good music in this topic.....no posts.

K.R.I.T.'s mixtape dropped today and no one here even made a topic!

just because it has alot of posts does not mean people like it.damn near everyone in that thread said zoes music isnt the same and that new mixtape was wack.people did mention krits new mixtape,but if its anything like his last its clipped to hell.also the "dingbat" was just messing with n8 and im sure 99% of us know that..im done here

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

hey IneedBass i'm not disagreein these are hard beats.. they bump like hell but when it comes to production and flow it isn't that great. now OMEGAGAMER the production KRIT did with the mixtape is CRAZY. This guy rhymes, makes his own beats, and even sings. coming from a mississippi boy like that is crazy.. and he raps about real shit like his life. crazy good flows too

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

haha thanks Omega! I said the same exact thing about no posts in this thread in that Zoe thread

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical