The conversion itself is pricey and a little lengthy, so by the time you get it done, gas prices will most likely fall again. Is cng available somewhere near you?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

whats the lpg conversion? my boss/teacher has the cng conversion and loves it i don't think it takes but a cpl days at our dealership(chevy) and the cng is wayyyyy cheaper and gas is not ever gonna be as cheap as cng

my boss has no problems with his cng so i don't know how it could run better and idk what you mean burns better i guess bigger explosion? maybe but cng burns clean you won't even get carbon build up if thats what you mean

well around here there is only 2 ones at a gas company and the other is a specific gas station with it and nothing else i believe and you can't tell in his truck weather its gas or cng working he can run either or. but for half the price you can't beat it (to me) even if there is only a few places to get it.

edit: idk where you live but i live near a small city named ft. smith in arkansas and that city has one and a town next to it called arkhoma in oklahoma has one(the one at the gas company) so i would think any bigger city would have many more

Edited by Jd1102

Ive read that the engine is laggier and runs a tad rough when on cng then lpg, but that was yearsssss ago, most likey no difference at all, where are cng fill ups at? Do any gas stations have it or is it a specific station kind of thing?

It's a specific station kind of thing. Like you see signs for diesel....it's the same for cng, just few and far between.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg