I didn't know that the AA Mayhem had the same exact basket as the SSA ZCON lol. Even the spiders/cone/rubber surround/dustcap look the same. Only difference I see is the logo and the motor.

But anyways, nice build that you have going. I like that you're uploading videos instead of pics...they're more fun to look at lol. Oh and your box looks awesome. Keep it up!

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring

Fun stuff, tuned in! What year is your Ranger?

It's an 03.

I didn't know that the AA Mayhem had the same exact basket as the SSA ZCON lol. Even the spiders/cone/rubber surround/dustcap look the same. Only difference I see is the logo and the motor.

But anyways, nice build that you have going. I like that you're uploading videos instead of pics...they're more fun to look at lol. Oh and your box looks awesome. Keep it up!

Thanks man, Yah they do look alot alike. lol Im hoping to get everything done by next week, if I can get good weather here. Once I get the sub going Im gunna start on a nice amp fiberglass door panels .

• 1 month later...

When soldering the 1/0 try to heat the back of the terminal like where the hole is. Never heat the solder itself. Just a tip man. Everything looks good though. I'm about to do 1 18" in my dakota

Archived