Only pic I could find without going through storage to pull the box out.

CameraZOOM-20110615202351.jpg

Still did slant front, subs forward port up, but didn't do drivers side, did it towards the back. Separate chambers since I was using three RF T4000s, but you get the idea. And with the mayhems, they just sound so amazing. Nothing is wrong with 35hz, just dont limit yourself to stick to it if you're just wanting daily.

You say SPL, but are you burping? Or looking for good scores on music? I can tell you, SPL is very different from loud. There's a truck that meters louder than a monster build from a forum member here...who is so much more violent to sit in. Not to mention he does doors open hairtricks.

I say recone to 15"s and wall :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Only pic I could find without going through storage to pull the box out.

CameraZOOM-20110615202351.jpg

Still did slant front, subs forward port up, but didn't do drivers side, did it towards the back. Separate chambers since I was using three RF T4000s, but you get the idea. And with the mayhems, they just sound so amazing. Nothing is wrong with 35hz, just dont limit yourself to stick to it if you're just wanting daily.

You say SPL, but are you burping? Or looking for good scores on music? I can tell you, SPL is very different from loud. There's a truck that meters louder than a monster build from a forum member here...who is so much more violent to sit in. Not to mention he does doors open hairtricks.

I say recone to 15"s and wall :good:

That box looks pretty sick dude. and for SPL, I was thinking music, I dont think I'll be burping any time. lol And damn I would love to be able to do open door hairtricks. lol I'll posts some picks and vids in a few days when its done.

I'll be interested in seeing what you guys do.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Ok so the port is done and wow what a difference it made. I'll throw some pics up in alil. but I took the truck to a car show yesterday and they had an SPL comp there and my truck hit 147.2 DBs! I think thats pretty awsome, and I took home a trophy for the system! :D

Ok so heres the new port! It may not be the prettiest port, but this thing woke up the mayhem. Shook shit off the shelves in my garage in the few seconds i had it on to test it. lol

524074_10150921204621546_138951588_n.jpg

547366_10150923611346546_2002407716_n.jpg

And heres the trophy I won. lol

391553_10150927358416546_945436853_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived