TDH PT Loser! updates! *PICS!*

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds damn good. If it reacts anything like my truck, you should peak somewhere in the low 40s and be down right nasty from 30-50hz. With the size of the port now, the lowest I would go is about 27hz. Whatever the low note in rack city is the cut off for my truck the way it is right now and yours should be tuned close to the same.

For those that may wonder why such a big ass box for 2 15s, this box was designed for maximum output with little power. I believe he is starting the 3.5k at 2 ohm nominal and after rise is probably seeing somewhere around 1000w.

That sounds damn good. If it reacts anything like my truck, you should peak somewhere in the low 40s and be down right nasty from 30-50hz. With the size of the port now, the lowest I would go is about 27hz. Whatever the low note in rack city is the cut off for my truck the way it is right now and yours should be tuned close to the same.

For those that may wonder why such a big ass box for 2 15s, this box was designed for maximum output with little power. I believe he is starting the 3.5k at 2 ohm nominal and after rise is probably seeing somewhere around 1000w.

If you want to be able to play lower, shrink the port area down and that will lower your tuning.

i dont have rack city on my ipod sadly, keep forgetting to put it on lmao, and ima play around with it for a little, its striaght nasty 30-35hz, this thing moves a good amount of air too, your a beastttt

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Not bad for an educated guess.

see the thing is, i have a lot of chris's stuff (bigpimpin) on my ipod, and havent been able to play it, 85% of the shit on my ipod i can play now LOL, it played speaker sex ALRIGHT, its a bit to low, but im not worried about it cuz its so damn nasty, i had the other installer at my shop plug his ears and bail when i played bass ballin, that was with the drivers door open, mind you he sat in the pt with the other box and was fine LOL, i feel bad for my sunroof though :(, are you playing home at all next week? i might take a ride up there if the tickets arent to much and i can catch you after the game, finnally meet your crazy ass

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

We will be back home may 4-6. tickets are free if you know somebody. I think I can handle that part. Bring some friends if you want, I can leave as many tickets as I need to as long as Pettitte isnt pitching that night.

so whos coming to the SOTS show on may 20th in dover to hear this bitch

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived