TDH PT Loser! updates! *PICS!*

Hell yeah, that should be a good spot for it!

And my mpg sucked, until I put a new EGR valve and sensor on it. Before that I was getting about 20 MPG, now I get better than 25 MPG, which isn't bad IMO.....

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20120315_194023.jpg

20120315_194036.jpg

20120315_194103.jpg

20120315_194115.jpg

20120315_194126.jpg

natural white LED's are in, hell of a lot brighter in there now, i like! bass knob dident come today, should be here tom.

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

How much power are you throwing to those 4's again? The LED's definitely are the way to go. Just put blue ones all throughout the Prix and in the trunk as well.

well when ever i scrounge up money to get my alt ill be putting 4k to the pair daily, right now there only seeing 450w each clamped, the LED's made everything a hell of alot brighter in there

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

bassknob.jpg

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Nice... Love the bass knob location!

Got any updates?

I've been lazy........

nothing just yet, i finnally got a full time job at a shop bout a half hour away from me, good money, and im going to get alot of exp. there too, get to do a mercades tom. , full system and that shits all fiber- optic, pain in the ass

anyway i still gotta shrink the port and see how that does, if it still doent sound like i want it im just gunna rebuild it

also was legit 2 seconds from getting my car metered and our meet got shut down, the meter was on my dash and everything, fuuuuuuuuu

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

small update, hopefully ill be getting a jumpstart on the new build soon, current box is getting trashed once i build a new one

getting a new headunit soon since mines 2 years old now and its falling apart, new one will be the kenwood KDC 496x, been playing around with one at work on our display and i fell in love, i get that shit at cost too so thats really helpfull!

also waiting on DC to restock everything, im going BIG this time ;) just think 10lbs of shit in a 2 lb bag, alts next on my list after my h/u, itll be a 250a singer alt!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so i got CJ to get going on a box design, hes running it by a few people, its going to be a 4thorder no wall, which is why hes a bit sketchy about it, but worst case it can be turned into a normal ported box np, im hoping to get that aswell as my doors done weds, between me and two of my friends coming in from north jersey to help out

pics weds!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

:ninja:

4thorderboxswag.png

post-29627-0-10261700-1334623445_thumb.png

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived