TDH PT Loser! updates! *PICS!*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That design looks familiar.. :)

Jay

great sketch up man! hope it all works out as planned, starting this up tom.!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

What year is that pt glad to see another one :)

Are you permentnaly removing the back seats?

01, its only got roughly 25k on it, i dont know exactly because the cars computer is FUCKED, my mom drove it maybe once a month and it was never more then amile, other then that it sat, batt. went bad, so we had to jump start it, so eventually it fucked the computer, but this only happend recently, so now i need a new one :(

but seats can always go back in, easiest things to take out, but if your asking if im keeping them out, yes, but ill still have em laying around incase i get another car

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

01, its only got roughly 25k on it, i dont know exactly because the cars computer is FUCKED, my mom drove it maybe once a month and it was never more then amile, other then that it sat, batt. went bad, so we had to jump start it, so eventually it fucked the computer, but this only happend recently, so now i need a new one :(

but seats can always go back in, easiest things to take out, but if your asking if im keeping them out, yes, but ill still have em laying around incase i get another car

Yea I have a pt to those seats are very easy to take out and in

I wish I could take out my back seat I sometimes regret Getting an 18 no room at all I barely was able to fit the amps hope you don't have to get another car so thell be more pt's with bass lol

Yea I have a pt to those seats are very easy to take out and in

I wish I could take out my back seat I sometimes regret Getting an 18 no room at all I barely was able to fit the amps hope you don't have to get another car so thell be more pt's with bass lol

nah im sticking with this car i know that lol, just gotta get a new pcm or ecm w.e the fuck its called lol

aw now this just got serious :) def tuned in

hell yeah it did, thanks man!

i have some pics but i had a long slow day a work, ill get pics tom. and hopefully im getting more cut tom. when i get off

only thing thats together is the port, i hate not having a table saw

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Hell yeah looks good. Did I miss something.... What happened to the Jeep???

woops missed your post, the jeeps rear end is on its way out and i dont have money to fix it, SO i switched to the pt, since id rather not risk my own life aswell as others by having the rear end lock up wile im driving, grinds in reverse, and the noise is most audible to me during deceleration, but is still there during acceleration, maybe down the road ill switch back but not right now, miss the heap :(

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

so the box is 85% done, still needs bracing, sealing, and some sanding, the port is a lil messy cuz i dont have a routor, but ill make it purty

20120422_143304.jpg

20120422_144934.jpg

20120422_181525.jpg

20120422_181542.jpg

20120422_190543.jpg

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived