Sundown Audio

The only difference here is efficiency as the ns-1 is one of the most efficient amps on the market, you might see less voltage drop, unless you ran the ns1 on 16v the difference won't be heard at the ear when running that kind of power, atleast that's my .02

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Thats one thing ive noticed about smd, members cut through the bullshit real fast :rofl:

Seems like the general consensus is the 3500`s, I`d like to see another build with the NS1 though, only one ive seen so far is TS russia...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

You're question was "what would put out more power?", not what do you think is better. Remind me to never go to your shop/website.

Regardless if you came to my shop or not my pockets will still stay fat.

f770ee09.jpg

Fuckin owned by BigSix. God damn lol

Edited by El1T3Bass

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A supposed "DEALER' that can't spell, doesn't know dick about box building, doesn't know anything about products he wants to "sell" ( which I think really means install in his hoopty), doesn't know how to contact suppliers for products he wants to carry, And ain't worried about whether or not someone would consider going to his "shop" ( which again, I think translates to his mom's garage). As a supposed shop/ dealer, wouldn't your primary concern be whether or not someone would give you their business? Especially if your just starting out, being a dumbass and rude is definitely a marketing strategy i'm not to familiar with. Just what we need. I got a five spot that says this dill hole only wants to be a "dealer" to get himself a discount on shit for his own build, and will probably end up ruining said equipment.... Good luck keeping 'dem pockets fat... Maybe the dealing you should stick with is the dime bags of doo-doo off of Moms' front porch. And in regards to one of your other threads, you want to sell/ bring AA to your 'hood, but you're only looking to stock 4 of their woofers in one size with matching coils? Doesn't sound like a store to me, sounds like gear for the back of your car... Maybe you can fuck that box build up as well. Good luck "dealer".

Edited by Bigsix
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Ns1 at .25 all day son........ scared men don't get loud...real men wire below .5...I run my 7.5s daily at .35:-)

bomb_drop_9.gif

:D

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

almost hated to respond after reading all of that but I would go with the 2 3500D's.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

You're question was "what would put out more power?", not what do you think is better. Remind me to never go to your shop/website.

Regardless if you came to my shop or not my pockets will still stay fat.

Great attitude.

I'm not here to impress you, I ask a simple question, I didn't ask were you would go or wat you would do.... Regardless of wat one person says I like to have multiple opinion on products , not base my judgement on a 1 or two people.

bc clearly you dont have a clue which is better even tho like other ppl said your A "dealer".. dealers should really know this info

so if your so smart why did you even make a thread about this..

im gonna make a thread about my daily poop..and see what ppls opinions are about that/// right?

DO IT!!! lol

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

• 6 months later...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A supposed "DEALER' that can't spell, doesn't know dick about box building, doesn't know anything about products he wants to "sell" ( which I think really means install in his hoopty), doesn't know how to contact suppliers for products he wants to carry, And ain't worried about whether or not someone would consider going to his "shop" ( which again, I think translates to his mom's garage). As a supposed shop/ dealer, wouldn't your primary concern be whether or not someone would give you their business? Especially if your just starting out, being a dumbass and rude is definitely a marketing strategy i'm not to familiar with. Just what we need. I got a five spot that says this dill hole only wants to be a "dealer" to get himself a discount on shit for his own build, and will probably end up ruining said equipment.... Good luck keeping 'dem pockets fat... Maybe the dealing you should stick with is the dime bags of doo-doo off of Moms' front porch. And in regards to one of your other threads, you want to sell/ bring AA to your 'hood, but you're only looking to stock 4 of their woofers in one size with matching coils? Doesn't sound like a store to me, sounds like gear for the back of your car... Maybe you can fuck that box build up as well. Good luck "dealer".

^^^ THIS!!! :roflmao:

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

no this!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.