Ive been wanting to buy an new alarm now for a while so i called a buddys shop and got prices on alarms. The thing is i get them cheaper if i buy 4 over 1. So im most likely going to go ahead and buy 4 and sell them. I can get viper 5900's with the 1 mile range for $250 shipped. They are all new and complete and retail for about doubble that. I need at least 3 other people beside my self

Edited by Stephen_C
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I was thinking of getting one. But I found it on this site $208 + Free shipping.....

http://www.hookedontronics.com/show_produc...amp;brandtype=0

Thats the same 5900 right?

yep same thing but with mine you will get a recipt from a dealer so your warranty is good

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Guest Nismofreak
Don't they have to be purchased and installed by an authorized dealer for the warranty to be valid?

I think....Uh I installed it and bought it from that store. Ain't paying 350 for install plus they sucked at installing alarms

Your buddy is making a good 70bucks off each unit still... i think our cost on them is in the 160-180range. Great unit though.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000