Acura TL with 2 Kicker Comp 15s, in 38hz ported box

Here is my current build. It's a 2006 Acura TL 3.2 with 60,000 miles. I have 2 Kicker Comp 15s, 1 Kicker ZX1000.1, A Kicker 6 channel( i406 or something), and a Kicker ZXSUM8 Sound processor. I currently have the stock inside speakers, 4 6.5s, 2 1" tweeters, and a 8" sub in the back dash which are all hooked up to the 6 channel amp. I am working on getting 4 KS6.5s, and Kicker 1 inch tweets and a CVT8. So far, I have the box built in the trunk, all wrapped in leather, 2 850 amp batteries(stock), and a JVC HD Radio installed. Yes, I am keeping the stock radio in this build, I like having the bluetooth and the steering wheel controls. Not all pictures will be shown here, check out my Garage for the rest of the build. I will also be updating this form as the build progresses.

Here is the link to my Garage: http://www.stevemead.../1200-acura-tl/

I am working on getting pics up in this thread soon.

OK so, Here are the pics, Mind you that I am doing this at work :). I am trying to get as many up as possible.

Starting with the basics, I skipped a step, you don't get a picture of the tree that the wood came from lol.

copyofimg0347.jpg

copyofimg0348.jpg

img0357kz.jpg

img0359n.jpg

img0362km.jpg

That battery needs to be in a sealed box and vented outside your vehicle if you're planning on using it. It generates harmful gasses while being charged that are explosive.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

So...is that a skinny port running all along the back there? What are the box specs on this? It looks like you have a cool layout going but im a bit worried about how it will actually sound unless im seeing things wrong

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived