hugh im pretty sure they have something that lets you know that the weapon is loaded and all kinds of stuff. They are big on safety. I only need one safety. my booger picker.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yes sir striker system... there's also a loaded chamber indicator that pops up a few mm's on the top of the gun down the sights that tells you it is not only cocked but has a bullet in the chamber.. he's probably referring to this im guessing.

yes sir striker system... there's also a loaded chamber indicator that pops up a few mm's on the top of the gun down the sights that tells you it is not only cocked but has a bullet in the chamber.. he's probably referring to this im guessing.

Yes, again my first gun so I'm still confused too.

Holy shizz, Ben is back! I picked up an XD-40 stainless right after christmas. I never thought I would like a polymer but it is a sweet sweet gun!

SpringfieldXD40.jpg

Edited by BulletInjection

damn!! i see all this guns with mags that hold more than 10 rounds and all i can say is, i hate you guys

California sucks with all this stupid laws but anyways nice gun

damn!! i see all this guns with mags that hold more than 10 rounds and all i can say is, i hate you guys

buy more mags man!! you can never have enough

1911's only carry 8 rounds.... The truth of the matter is that when you are in a fight for your life you could shoot 40x and not recollect emptying magazines or swapping them... That tunnel vision reaction is a bitch... But hey 10 rounds is still a decent amount bro... Practice up and train for different scenarios that you think you may ever encounter IT HELPS trust me...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

1911's only carry 8 rounds.... The truth of the matter is that when you are in a fight for your life you could shoot 40x and not recollect emptying magazines or swapping them... That tunnel vision reaction is a bitch... But hey 10 rounds is still a decent amount bro... Practice up and train for different scenarios that you think you may ever encounter IT HELPS trust me...

1911's carry 7 rounds, or atleast real 1911's.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg