How did you get your first job?

idk if this has already been said, but its 100% true -

Its not what you know but rather who you know. Use your personal connections to get you somewhere to start, and then make more connections through that.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

idk if this has already been said, but its 100% true -

Its not what you know but rather who you know. Use your personal connections to get you somewhere to start, and then make more connections through that.

have to agree with this one my first jobs was through girlfriends dad working at the markets as a laborer, quit that job and now going on 4 months ive been a removalist, and i got this job through my sisters boyfriend, Connections work out great when looking for a job.

ps: look up Crown Relocation's they the removalist company i work for and are always looking for laborers. its damn good pay aswell

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Through a Temp agency, fairly easy for them to find you a job.

x2 on the volunteer work, my dad always used the saying "The squeaky wheel gets the grease" i.e., if they dont call you, call them and let them know how interested you are in a position.

Dress the part for an interview, but don't over do it.

Worked construction on weekends throughout high school for a neighbor who was low on men one day and loved the hard work i put into everything i did.

Now working at a battery store, walked in and talked to the owner for 2 hours about the differences between a couple different brands and what not. been working there for 9 months with minimum 20 hours a week and maximum 40. I go to school full time but love my job.

2013 Ford F250 CCLB XLT

Bone stock work truck for now