What crazy claims have you heard people make?

Actually he is excactly right.. when you install caps and you have decent electrical they do help for short burst so ya

Not when you have a setup simliar to Team Asshole Ricks with twelve 10s or the guy 3:20 into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHmA68Pp-xo FOURTY-EIGHT Crossfire 12s in a Ford Econoline Cargo Van! load of good a caps gonna do this guy.

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (CVB 25th Chapter)

Alpine Head Unit

stock 6x9's

Powerbass ASA 1500.1Dx

FC 1200 krank-it up battery

HC 800 Kinetik battery

Orion HCCA 12.4 in slot ported box wired down to 2 ohms

Audiopipe 1/0 gauge wire

Rockford fosgate ring terminals

Subscribe to the Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TManMusicPage

Wow this gets better and better, on the bottom of the last page i posted some equipment that a guy i know here in the city is putting in his Ranger.

I told him i can't wait to see who is louder, me after upgrading to a X-10 & SAZ-1200D or him with that rebuilt DD sub and Audiobahn SPL amp.

He replied with this, and i quote.

"Indeed! But I already know for a fact my system will handily do 147db...."

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Actually he is excactly right.. when you install caps and you have decent electrical they do help for short burst so ya

Not when you have a setup simliar to Team Asshole Ricks with twelve 10s or the guy 3:20 into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHmA68Pp-xo FOURTY-EIGHT Crossfire 12s in a Ford Econoline Cargo Van! load of good a caps gonna do this guy.
ya you have to have the proper electrical for caps to give you the proper benifit they are benificial from their fast discharge and recharge rate but you have to have good electrical for that like ami customs he uses them and is doing 162s on music

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Yes, ultra caps. (Going into asshat mode).

Cause I want to jump on this thing everyone is talking about for the last 3 weeks. Its new so it has to be good.

Disclaimer: the views expressed in this post are not neccesarily those share or endorsed by the poster

so if something is new, its automatically shit?

A buddy of mine has 2 10" audiobahn subs and a 500 watt dual amp, and says he's getting 2 Pyramid 12's for Christmas and he's using the 10's as mids, and that he'll be vibrating the windows of the buildings at school from the parking lot... The closet building is about 200 yards away lol.

Same buddy of mine said his dad's system (2 15" Kicker Comps in a sealed pre-fab box, Massive Audio 2400 amp, Kicker 4 channel and 4 farad Power Acoustik Capacitor), has the 15's wired so that each sub is getting 2400 watts, on ONE 2400 watt amp, and that the system is so loud he can be heard 3 blocks before you see him. I sat in it, and it sounded like my system with 1 12 on 800 watts lol.

My cousin has had multiple systems and claims that his 2 10" Kicker Comps on 600 watts is going to be louder than my 15" SoundQubed HDS315 on 1700 watts, only because he has 2 subs instead of 1, so it makes it louder.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2615]

Someone just told me he hooked his sub straight to his alt with an extension cord and was the loudest car at the meet. Some of the other ones in this thread I understand but wtf? Oh and someone at school telling me I'll get more throw out of my level six in a sealed box and that it will hit harder

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Come on give Miguel a break!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

• 1 month later...

some guy yesterday told me his shit was way louder than mine because i only have one 12...a DC XL 12 mind you lol.. and.he had a 10 and a 12. both were in their own sealed box, and they were both hooked to a 1000w amp. he bragged about how he set his system up and how both speakers were "competition" speakers.. he said the 12 was more for the highs and the 10 was for the lows. he couldn't tell me if they were single or dual voice coil subs, or what impedance they were wired to. he didn't even know what an ohm was.

he wanted to have a "sub off" so we went to the street. i walked up to his car and he insisted we hear my car first. so we got in my car and i turned the bass knob down and cranked the volume up. i eased into it and he looked like his mind was blown with a song slamming at 45hz, then i dropped some 30hz decaf on him and he bailed out lol.

after that we got in his car. he said he wanted me to play my music. so i plugged in my phone and just hit play on the 30hz song that was already playing. you could barely hear the bass even though he had his sub out and lows on the head unit cranked, and on loud mode! i played some non decaf on his system and i would estimate it hit maybe a 126db.... i definitely don't think he expected 140db from a 12 in my trunk though lol. that was awesome for me. my DC is making me proud!!

Archived