Some rappers/music artists that fell off the map

You're trippin Slim Thug just dropped his Houston mixtape (which I posted in Tunez) about a month ago and its fuckin dope. A bit before that he dropped Boss Hogg Outlawz - Serve & Collect 3 which is dope too.

Ja Rules "Pain is Love 2" album just dropped on Feb 28th. Chingy's new album or mixtape is bouta drop or has dropped, he has fallen off though. Juicy J is on a solo hope and fucks with Wiz Khalifa now but the music sucks lol, its just about doing hella drugs.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

99% of rappers are 1 hit wonders...or 1 album wonders...

I wouldnt mind seeing alot of the 90s rappers come back..but other than a select few most are completely outta the game now...As someone said tons of people only do mixtapes now..and dont bother to put out any legit albums..mixtapes are quicker/cheaper and get more street cred than 1 studio album every 2-3 years...

Thats in the Mainstream World, in the Underground people put out quality albums 2 sometimes 3 times a year

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

O.k. IMO They rap about Drugs, Money, Bitches and Cars, Now they have all four... can you see the trend, why would you keep going after achieving the goal you set out for?

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

LOL I've said time and time again that Detox will never drop and its funny that ppl still want to argue that it will hahaha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Markie mark and the funky bunch, Vanilla Ice. Lmao seriously rap isnt the same as it used to be. I remember when it was all about the come up and story telling now its all about how much money has been dropped in a club and some dumbass dance move <_<

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Pretty much most of the TX guys are still around... They are working on Mixtapes and the like... Cham is still around

As far as who fell off... Cash Money such as BG,Juvenile,Turk, Petey Pablo,

Some other artists that fell off... Drowning pool since the lead singer passed, Creed, Sevendust,Disturbed, Limp Bizkit...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Don't forget about mystical. I think it's spelled different tho. O and c murder but he's doing hard time for murder lol .

Mystikal... :D

C-Murder was a decent artist but made some stupid ass mistakes

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived