Just curious to what some of you guys or gals use for a range bag. Used for ammo, eyes and ears, cleaning gear, targets. Etc... I got tired of hauling all the crap I need and use at the range, time to get organized.

I just purchased a midway USA competition range bag looks sweet has lots of great reviews and caught it on sale for $45, should be here Tuesday I'll let y'all know what I think.

I havent ever used one but Rock Island Armory is supposed to send me a free one since i bought a gun of theres... Really cant go wrong with any of the bags... They are all pretty consistently equal... It all depends on what you need your range bag to do they have different setups and what not

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

ive got a nice bag well two actually.. I dont think I have any pictures of it though. Il lsee if i can take some tonight.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i have my guns in a carry case, and then i keep everything else in a nike workout bag

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Here are mine

First one is a dual carbine drag bag. Holds two 40" OAL rifles up to 4 pistols and as much shit as you can really fit. It gets heavy quick though but it does have back pack straps.

photobucket-5842-1331595278590.jpg

Second is a messenger style bag that has a built in rifle rest on the top. I usually use this if its a quick trip or pistols only trip. It holds a buttload of ammo and i keep my target bs in it like thumb tacks and a screwdriver etc.

photobucket-3149-1331595301240.jpg

I may be in the minority that spends alot of money on the bags as well lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well I got the midway competition range bag in the mail today it's an awesome bag. But I'm pretty pissed off with Best Buy at the moment. I've been doing research on new cameras for a week now well I found what seems to be a bad ass camera( Sony Cyber Shot HX9) . Ordered it on Best Buy website last night they send me a email today to come pick it up, I drive all the way up there for them to tell me it's out of stock. This is the 3rd time this has happened this year. I'm so sick of Best Buy! Wasting my damn gas.. Anyways sorry for the rant but I'll post some pics of the bag and guns when this camera comes in.