DC Sound Lab

Videos Of Dc Audio Subs!

Guest Nismofreak

This thing caught me totally off guard. I turned it up, and it absolutely knocked me flat out. I can't even begin to imagine you all with your above level 2 subs. Rusty this thing is something else. And it isn't even broken in yet, hasn't even gotten warm yet from what I can tell...unbelievable subwoofer!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm going to try to post a vid of my 2 12" XL's doing 151.1 on the floor, 15 sec avg @ 39 hz. I wish computers liked me. :shrug:

Stetsom 11K2d

6-12" DC XL's

8 batts

Ohio Generator alt

2 punch 400's, 8 goldwood 6.5's, 4 selenium st200's

2010 MECA AS1 champ 146.7

Team DC I'm on the wagon, driving a wagon!

'90 Camry Wagon

155+ on music

member of MECA, FCBC, and IASCA

nice vid bro! :drinks:

glad u love ur DC sub, i know i love mine ;).

u should start saving bcuz every lvl of sub just gets better & better... :yahoo: !

i wish i had a loud car to put mine in tho :trippy::pardon::lol: .

That port worked out great. It has some port noise, mostly because I did very little to round the edges of the PVC pipe. You can't hear it though since the port is behind the back seats. When my wife finally gets done with her doctorate and she is making money also, I am going to use this as a second car and get a daily driver and go crazy with this car. No idea what yet however.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

u should start saving bcuz every lvl of sub just gets better & better... :yahoo: !

That port worked out great. It has some port noise, mostly because I did very little to round the edges of the PVC pipe. You can't hear it though since the port is behind the back seats. When my wife finally gets done with her doctorate and she is making money also, I am going to use this as a second car and get a daily driver and go crazy with this car. No idea what yet however.

did u go with a 3" or 4" port?

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

did u go with a 3" or 4" port?

3" which probably adds some port noise also. I'm guessing the toilet flange I used to mount it to the box isn't helping much either! It doesn't matter much, this summer I am going to rebuild the box anyway.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 1 month later...