Hertz Dealer Yay (: Suggestions?

Kiean123

Found a local authorized hertz dealer 30 miles away from my crib so gonna go check em out! any specific components I can listen to? also the amp that should go with it? Again Im looking for some 6.5 components not too expensive.. maybe 200ish?

THANKS!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

I believe these are the ones I'm always hearing about on here:

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-9623-esk-165-hertz-65-energy-2-way-component-system.aspx

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I just bought Hetrz ESK165's and they sounded awesome...I haven't got them installed in my car yet, but hopefully in the next week or so. They sounded great in the demo car though, hooked up to an Audison amplifier.

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Any real dealer will likely have a display wall. Mine has the following, energy, hi energy, audison voce, and Mille 6.5 component sets on it ran on a hertz hdp4channel. Take some of your own music to try on them if you're looking to buy. Just don't turn on the Milles unless you're willing to cough up your first born. :D

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Wow thanks Jaloosk.. those probably do sound great.. i cant wait to get to the store this weekend! i saw there gallery online.. they have a huge wall and floor dedicated to speakers and amps. looks sick as hell. and Robert that's funny as hell. All i have on my ipod though is dirty rap i dont know if the store will allow!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

I was fortunate; the store I bought them from not only had them on sale (originally $300) but had them installed in their demo vehicle too.

Damn that is lucky! You got subs in your ride too?! lol do you ever get sick of listening to them if you do? or naaaa you can listen to bass all day loud as hell

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

LOL I have one 10" SSA Icon hooked up to a Sundown 1200w amp; I have the gains real low, the bass cut on the head unit and the sub channel at -10 :D I'm currently running CDT midbasses and Infinity tweets, but I'm going full active with the Hertz speakers.

hahhahah nice nice... the hertz speakers probably sound crisp as hell am i right? and how do those settings make your bass sound? low and relaxing? what do you think about 2 P3's in a ride? too much?? im looking for low and clear relaxing bass.. with my hertz components that make that shit clear!

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

Archived