STRANGE MUSIC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been slacking... I'm gonna grab Stone's album soon. Kaliko's Kickin' & Screamin' was great imo. Listened to it about 50 times front to back.

As far as Stone, the way he uses his voice at 2:25 is just awesome.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Stevie has one of the best voices on Strange imo. No matter the beat, hes voice and flow always gets me hyped up. Haven't bought Rollin' Stone yet but I'm liking what I've heard so far. Probably pick up the cd this weekend.

I'll be seeing the whole Strange crew next Wednesday. Gonna be a sick ass show!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

new stevie stone album is dirty as hell.theres a few songs that dont clip to bad.other than that what ive herd of it so far is dope as hell.yelawolf,hopsin and swizzz are on this shit to.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

new stevie stone album is dirty as hell.theres a few songs that dont clip to bad.other than that what ive herd of it so far is dope as hell.yelawolf,hopsin and swizzz are on this shit to.

Yea most all of Strange Music's material is clipped. Keep hoping that they will change that, but they never do. I still play it just not for extended periods or as loud.

I got to meet Tech at the Cotillion not too long ago, the concert was dope as hell. iMayday! was there, Krizz Kaliko, Tech N9ne, Machine Gun Kelly, 816 Boyz, and a couple others, crowd surfed to the front of the stage and shook hands with MGK!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

I NEED this track asap. Such an insane stage show. Dwam!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived