For those that do multiple 1/0 runs to the trunk, do you go through firewall?

Well, the DC5k has a fuse rating of 500, so 250 on each run just for that, plus the PPI would put you over, honestly you should more than likely be just fine, but i'd go 300 because I hate when something small like that goes wrong, especially if I dont have extra fuses on hand.

Kyle, can you take a picture of those 4 runs going through the firewall?

x2 and what grommets did you use?

yea I can, I lucked out with my car already having a big ass gromet lol. I sealed it with spray foam and black gorrila tape. not super pretty. give me a min

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still trying to find a place to do my 4 runs of 1/0.

Here's a picture of where my 4 AWG run went. It went through the steering wheel rubber thing.

I am thinking about just drilling a big hole under it through the rubber but I'm not sure if this is a good idea because I don't know what would happen if it were to get caught on the steering wheel rod when i do turns.

Underhood view:

underhood_view1.JPG

Under the wheel view:

underwheel_view1.JPG

Here's where I was thinking about drilling the holes through the rubber where my thumb is:

underwheel_view2.JPG

Here's a picture of where some of the car's stock wiring went through. The only problem is when I go under the hood on the otherside, I can't seem to find its pathway because the stock stuff covers it.

underwheel_view3.JPG

Also if you take a look at the picture above, I'm also thinking about doing my runs through where that red and white wire went through top right of the pic.

Any ideas guys?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 2 weeks later...

521927_10150728093637776_1478946748_n.jpg

Got my 4 holes ready for the runs. They're not water proof grommets though. Will this be a problem?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived