I will say, a credit card through your own bank or credit union will have a SIGNIFICANTLY lower interest rate.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say, a credit card through your own bank or credit union will have a SIGNIFICANTLY lower interest rate.

I got denied for a credit card from the VA Credit Union, and I've had an account since I born. :/

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I don't know if its just me but...... what I did was. I tried to get buy a car in my name after i paid off one (that was in my mother's name) I had no credit so I was shot down even with 7k in equity. What I did was went to my local credit union and took of a small $300 starter loan and paid it off in 6 monthly payments of $55. Once that small loan was paid out for 6 months it raised my credit score from 0 to 693. When in 3 days later and applied for a loan for a new car ($19k) nothing down just a my trade-in (worth $7k) and was approved for 14k (with TTL) nothing down.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Didn't read all the posts so sorry if this was already mentioned but you could try a "shared secured loan" which means you could have someone with good credit put down the an amount for the loan. You're guaranteed to get approved that way even if you have no credit history. You just have to make sure you make all your payments on time or it will hurt your cosigners credit. I did this for a car loan with my credit union with no credit history and worked out great.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png