Ok so I'm 19, work full time, make about $900 a month. Still live with my parents, but I want to take out a 3-3500 dollar loan. Any suggestions on where to go? Or do you guys think I'll even qualify for a loan?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have to your parents co sign.

How good is your credit

how long have you worked there

Those are some of the things the bank will look at while deciding on giving you a loan.

Edited by blkgp_03

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Not a chance. I have decent credit. Decent job too. A little over a year ago I tried to get a personal loan to consolidate my credit cards and they only wanted to give me 1,000. If you get one it will have a very very high interest rate of 30% plus.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Im 21 now.When I was 19 I had got my first loan for 3900 with no credit and just a job and the interest rate was only 3.9%

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Worked there 8 months. Co signer won't be an issue. My grandparents have perfect credit. Would that help me out?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

No credit. Think I'm gonna get one of those home depot credit cards and start it that way.

Yeah that is a good way to build your credit. You can even get a credit card with and use it to pay for everyday things and just make the monthly bills on time. Just make sure you stay on top of it and your credit score will go up quick. Its easy to get a CC just make sure you look around and get the best interest rates that you can. Those will also go down as your credit goes up.

co-signers will help you out a bunch and its the same as a CC as far as helping you improve your credit score as long as you make the payments on time. I

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

A bank will want collateral. You're probably pretty well off to get a HD or Lowes card, and they'll probably start you off at $300.

If the bank will hold on your car, you might try that, but stay the fuck away from Title Loan places. and if you do get a credit card, pay that bill the day it's due every month. Don't fuck that up and before you know it you'll have banks throwing money at you.

I fucked up my credit when I was 19 (goddamn i'm an old fart now) because I let a month go by a couple times. Shit builds up fast and then you got a mountain of debt and no one else will give you credit.

Good luck, bro.

EDIT: If you got 700+ fico's ready to go in half on a loan, butter.

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.