My friend is selling me her 32 gig 4th generation iPod Touch for $50, and there's a reason for it.... The screen is completely shattered. Granted it still works, I just don't want glass shards stuck in my fingers all the time. I went to Amazon, eBay, and a few other places to see what they have, but I'm skeptical about buying online because 50% of the reviews are bad, 50% are good. Anyone know where to get the best screen for less than $40? Any help would be awesome!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

Not sure if they have it for under 40 but try ifixit.com

I've ordered iPhone screens from them a few times and their products are good and they have good online fix it guides too.

Ebay has screens for less than $20 if you dont mind it taking two weeks to ship from china. With apple screens you really can't go wrong with the cheap ones because apple digitizers straight up suck. Its a quick and easy fix just take your time.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Ebay is the best place IMO to get parts for iPod Touch's/ iPhones.

I've ordered two Digitizer's + Glass for Two iPhones, and they worked fine from ebay.

Most of the time, I would think, The reviews are bad, Because they fucked up the install, and blamed it on the seller.

And after searching, I see that the LCD is included with the Digitizer+Glass. Oh well.

But here's a good one, I hate ordering out of U.S. But that's me.

And you shouldn't get shards stuck in your finger, just turn it up side down, and tap it, and what's in there should fall out, and then continue to take out the screen. I have shattered two iphones, and have yet to get any stuck in my fingers, Not really a difference between the two, besides the phone part.

You should be fine, Just make sure you go slow, Watch tutorials, and make sure you keep track of your screws, and do not be in a rush, rushing can lead to ripped ribons, and a completely fucked new front, or a iPod. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IPod-Touch-4-4th-Gen-4G-Replacement-LCD-Screen-Digitizer-Glass-Assembly-Tools-/270912062810?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item3f139e055a

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

is the lcd fine? i believe these are similar to the iphone 3gs as far as screen replacement. ive done a few iphone repairs and so far the only ones that suck are the original iphone because all the "guts" of the phone are attached to the screen whereas the others the screen and lcd are relatively easy to replace. i have ordered all my replacement digitizers and lcd's on ebay and my only complaint is that the ebay lcd's have a yellowish hue to them vs the bright white of a "stock" iphone. and buy from a us dealer and youll have it within a week vs 2-3 weeks.

once you have the screen you can prolly find a tutorial on youtube. just follow that closely and youre gonna have no problems. good luck man.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Thanks for all the help guys! The only thing that concerns me is the issue I had with my 2nd gen. Dickies has a notorious problem for shit falling out of the pockets, one of those items happened to have been my brand new 2nd gen Touch. Long story short, I ran it over with a wheelchair and busted my screen. I ordered a kit online for $29.99 that had all the tools, adhesive, etc.. Upon replacing that, about 2 days later I noticed dirt under my new screen. Then, about a week later, the tab on the underside of the home button snapped and jammed my home button down. Then, I sold it for $20. Lol I just don't want to run into any of those problems again

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200