Scion Tc daily driver to show worthy project.

I'm not gonna show just making it as nice as one. When I get a new house maybe I'll get into glassing but for now it's insanely expensive to pay to have it done . So they will stay put for the time being..but I agree

btw I can glass em for you for a reasonable price :D

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

yea.. fiberglass is NOT hard to do and not as expensive as everybody thinks it is.. hell i glassed my tweeters in my dash for under 50bux

yourself?

I'd charge somewhere around 100 bucks to do both pods shipped back to you.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

yea.. fiberglass is NOT hard to do and not as expensive as everybody thinks it is.. hell i glassed my tweeters in my dash for under 50bux

yourself?

I'd charge somewhere around 100 bucks to do both pods shipped back to you.

yes i did them myself..i do EVERYTHING myself.. actually i learned how to fiberglass at a very young age

• 5 weeks later...

finally got some more time. Put the finishing touches on the vibration dampening

85280_b388e19208.jpg

then put the sound dampening on the rear seat panels

85284_e383f3240d.jpg

next i set about making a hole in the firewall after a lot of looking and a few curse words. i settled upon the spot the installers had used for my remote start(thats the black wire)

85282_3550ba5375.jpg

I refused to spend 45.00 on the proper drill bit so im using my dremel instead... yes its a pain in the butt but it works. this is about 10 minutes of squeezing my fat ass under the steering wheel

85281_9b5825aa3a.jpg

and this is half an hour... not quit there yet... let me explaiin the time... number one im not in good shape, two- im 40 and shit doesnt bend like it used to and three the scion is small as frak and i could only stand 2 or 3 minutes a t a time.

85283_e4ce6186bc.jpg

. i went out and did some research and found a better but to do this with will use tomorrow. im installing a 0 gauge stinger grommet in it once its done.

these are my most recent putchases

An Audison distribution block

85285_8b11ab51f1.jpg

and a Tsunami small gauge fused dist block for the audio control stuff and lighting

85286_87add724fa.jpg

Archived