making a hole bigger

Yea a plug would be your best bet. It wouldn't even need to be a circle plug, just a piece big enough to find the center and to support the jasper jig. In fact I had to re cut a hole that was off by about 1/8" just yesterday and I used this method and it worked great. Just make sure your plug is clamped tight to your baffle so it doesn't shift or else your holes will look like eggs and not circles lol.

Jigsaw skills :) ...

100_2496.jpg

With a shitty Black & Decker and the blade kept falling out of the chuck.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

not bad but you can clearly see that this was done with a jig saw....either way jig saw is completely out of the question.

I think I will just go the plug route.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

you need to take a 2x4 and put it in box and screw it in so its centered.. then take a circle cut out and screw it in centered and then rouuter out the circle like you would normally

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Unless you're gonna flush your sub, why does it matter? just askin

It actually has nothing to do with subs...i have 10s for mids in muh truck. And I need to flush them so i can make some boss ass grills. a thank u

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Have you ever considered just making another baffle, cutting the holes on that to what they need to be, and mounting it on top of your current baffle?

Archived