LordArcane's Cavalier Dual Alts, Stinger, Mechman, Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer.

I have these

2012-03-09_19-22-35_475.jpg

030912233637.jpg

the battery tender actually is a little monster lol, I figured it would suck but it charges at a max of 14.7 and floats @ 13.2 without fail. The Diehard will charge at 14.8 and float at 13.4-13.5, but it is a faster charge at 12A instead of 1.25A. Both are meant for all 12V Battery types, so LMK if you need to borrow one. Where do you work, if you don't mine me asking? I work at Dematic.

got some time today so installed the 6x9's. and let me just say its a bitch on a cavalier as the cut outs are to small to top mount and can't bottom mount with out a spacer. anyways heres a few pics i took of some of the install

the old

P1010411.jpg

on with the new

P1010407.jpg

P1010408.jpg

P1010409.jpg

P1010410.jpg

hooked up the d1200-1d with some old rockford rca's i had laying around, have assed tuned it in, 6x9's and stock fronts till just hooked to deck so i just tuned it in have assed since it would be a big pain to disconnect them, anyways i am pleased with the out come as of yet, once i get my new rca's and speaker wire in i will hook everything up as soon as i get time. and hoping my d3400 ships soon as with stock alt and battery, seeing some pretty good voltage drop and not even running at full tilt yet. the d3400 should help out alot, and once i can will get mechman 270 amp alt. and now that i'm getting back into the swing of things i have a good feeling i will be redoing alot of this work and upgrading some stuff, maybe some rockford power speakers instead of punch, and prolly some 12's instead of 10's and prolly a 2nd d1200-1d, anyways time will tell for right now i'm just happy as hell to have a little beat back in my life :lol:

that vm is gonna annoy the shit out of you. atleast mine does and its behind the steering wheel. you should put a switch it it...if you havent already those things get so damn annoying because they are so bright.

I agree with you but i solved my problem by stopping by my local tint shop and got a couple of scrap pieces for free and cut a couple of small squares and layered them till it was dark enough to not piss me off lol. now its no brighter then my gauge cluster!

http://www.stevemead...f-system-build/

2001 VW GTI with a 1.8T motor

BIG 3

Pioneer AVH-4200DVD DOUBLE DIN HEAD UNIT 6 - 4 VOLT PREOUTS

RF T1500-BDCP (running at 2 ohm)

RF T400.4

RF T1 D212 x2 (in ported box)

RF 1/0 TO 4 GAUGE distribution block x 2

all stinger wires

200a alternator (SINGER ALT)

RF T2652-S (6.5 MID BASS AND 1" TWEETS in front and rear)

KINETIC HC 800 BATTERY (Front)

KINETIC HC 1200 BATTERY (BACK)

120ft of 1/0 stinger blue and clear matt

20ft of 4 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

30ft of 8 gauge stinger blue and clear matt

100ft of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire black

got the rca's and bass knob in today, i get tomarrow off work so i plan on busting all the rest out, get the amps tuned in and get the front speakers. i know i haven't taken alot of pics, once all installed i'll take a video of what was installed and show how it was ran/installed and such then another video of it beatin, won't be full tilt till the d3400 battery gets here and charged up.

P1010431.jpg

Archived