LordArcane's Cavalier Dual Alts, Stinger, Mechman, Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer.

System is all hooked up and tuned, sorry didn't get to take more pictures but hey none of us are prefect. anyways on with the pics of the final install

P1010437.jpg

P1010439.jpg

P1010438.jpg

P1010440.jpg

P1010441.jpg

P1010442.jpg

P1010443.jpg

i took a video i'll have it posted up shortly, i know install doesn't look the best, i didn't get alot of time lately to work on it later on i'll work at making it prettier lol for now i got some beat and i can proudly say i did it all myself from building the box to running the wires and etc...

XS Power D3400 came in this morning, already installed. will take a pic of it once i can. also got the thumbs up from the wife to try and rip the car apart :) so once i get our jeep set up for her and the kids needs i will look into adding/redoing the cavalier, as of now thinking of 4 15's in half wall as i'd still like to see out the back window. pretty much ripping out the back seat 2 15's facing up 2 15's facing into the front seats is how i'm planing it. but for know all just plans, alot of saving to do befor then but the time will come :D

You sure that sub box is ported? Looks sealed with a port taking up room

But everything else looks good man

and if anyone else thinks the port isn't big enough, lol ask Lbox88 he got a chance to hear it in person, hes will tell you you'll get good gust of wind blowing by you in the front seat when the bass hits

Archived