LordArcane's Cavalier Dual Alts, Stinger, Mechman, Rockford Fosgate, Pioneer.

well ok kinda my car now since i drive it more then she does to save on gas but, got sick of her crappy system and with tax time in full swing i ordered up a bunch of goodies.
Car: 98 chevy cavalier rs coupe
Deck:pioneer deh-p7200hd
Front: Rockford Fosgate Punch P1462 4x6 2way
Rear: Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692 6x9 2way
Subs: Alpine type r 10s (the old style) X2 (my old subs and box had build log some where on here for the box and what not)
Amps: 1 Rockford R1200-1d, 1 Rockford R400-4d
Wire: Tsunami 0 and 4 ga, and rca's, and some kicker 16ga for rear and front, subs still have some darvex 10ga.
To tune it all in: a DD-1 and a CC-1 I have deck, subs and box and sub wire, so far just placed the order for everything else so should be getting here within the next week. i will post pics up of the gear and install as soon as i can.

small up date, installed the deck took a few pics so you all could see the car deck and install of deck

The car

P1010360.jpg

The Deck

P1010356.jpg

wiring(pretty simple head unit plug to factory plug, simple clean install)

P1010363.jpg

one last pic of deck befor it goes in dash

P1010361.jpg

In its new home and lite up

P1010366.jpg

P1010367.jpg

that vm is gonna annoy the shit out of you. atleast mine does and its behind the steering wheel. you should put a switch it it...if you havent already those things get so damn annoying because they are so bright.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

that vm is gonna annoy the shit out of you. atleast mine does and its behind the steering wheel. you should put a switch it it...if you havent already those things get so damn annoying because they are so bright.

I was about to say the same thing. Glad i have mine out of my viewing sight.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Trick placement for the vm, never would have thought of that lol. I wish my cavi was 2 door sometimes

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

ya, i noticed it was pretty damn bright last night on the way to work, and coming home this morning. its not to bad but ya with is was little less bright. thinking of getting little chunk of window tint and putting it over the screen see if that will dim it down just a tad. as for having it in view i like it, as her car still only has stock battery up front and stock 105amp alt. some time later in the build once i save up some more cash will be getting 270 mechman alt and xs power d3400 for the front, and not sure for the rear if any at all in the rear. thanks for all the comments so far, i know its not a very high end build but was never met to be. non the least i'm trying to make it a very clean install and keep it as stock looking as possible.

Archived