RE AUDIOXXX6.5COMP (r these throwbacks or r they able to keep up with a heavy back end?)

wwjm

i'm going to go ahead and do the deal on audiosavings the 2 re xxx6.5c sets for like $549.000 what you guys think good deal i already got one set????????????? thanks i didnt know that

Edited by wwjm

Your a dick... and to think I felt bad for you when these guys gave you shit!!! good luck with your 12 beater dumbass.

Kinda came way out of left field...

You don't need to harrass someone for what they want to have in the end.

for example, I want a 15" DC level 6 with an aluminum basket,

fully acrylic/lexan/fiberglass box with LED changing lights,

An xtx-5000 RE audio with 2/0AWG big 3 upgrade and a 300 amp alternator and 2 XS batteries in the trunk and a yellowtop for my main battery all as a trunk build in my 97 Riviera with XXX 6.5" midbass drivers.

Gonna shit on me for that?

That didn't come out of left field. I posted a non negative comment after others had given the guy a hard time and he came at me sideways. I usually don't post on stuff like this but I thought it was kinda of ironic that I felt bad for the guy for catching attitude for asking a simple question and when I replied with a straight forward answer he gave me attitude. Either way I am done with this and I could care less what you or your buddy want for a "dream" system. I wouldn't harrass you even if you said you wanted a couple sony xplod's I could care less. You can put your cape away captain cause your partner don't need to be saved.

:twirl:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION