Sonic Electronix

I lol'd as well. I go to competitions, they don't come to me lol

No matter how far it is, it's your dedication to the game that gets you there ;)

Edited by HatersGonnaHate

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

There are quite a few shows on LI every year. Head over to Big Kidz. Unique, Avenue Sound, or Proline, depending on where you are, and they should have info on upcoming shows. Whether its a gathering or full blown show, theres pretty much one every weekend during the warm seasons.

:)

I drive 2+ hours to every show I go too.. with 6mpg.. stop complaining.

These are friendly forum boards. No need for such rudeness if you don't like what were talking about you do not need to be in this

Such rudeness? Must admit I laughed....

I lol'd as well. I go to competitions, they don't come to me lol

No matter how far it is, it's your dedication to the game that gets you there ;)

It wasn't what he said, was the manner in which it was said. trollololol an all that :P

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

No, I meant with the fail. Or the super sensitive nature in which you posted. There was no rudeness or spite in that post, it is a fact. Last time I went to a national event I had to trailer my car from Alaska down to California. So to complain about merely an hour's drive is small time compared to many ventures made by many more audiophiles.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I wish I had the luxury of finding shows within an hour of me, in the 3 years I've competed there has been 2, one last year and one this year so far.

Here in NY we have TNESPL which covers NY and the new England area. However we don't host really any shows in your area, however we do have a few competitors from your area.

Www.teamnortheastspl.com/new , the new site is still under construction but keep an eye out for it. I do know there were 4-5 shows specifically in your area towards the end of last years season because a few of the guys down there needed points for finals.

Very few shows listed at this point, more will be added over time

or the last show we were at 20 min from your house haha

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Theres meets at davenbusters in farmingdale every weekend

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

• 2 months later...