Sonic Electronix

Did you even try looking in the competitor/car show section?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Is car audio a big thing there? I mean ive been there a few times and I know if I lived in manhattan I probably wouldnt own a car. Theres no point in having a car there unless you leave the city often. It would suck though cause that means no car audio, and that may be the answer to your question. Also possible noise ordinances.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I feel your pain man car audio competitions are not as big as we would like there isn't any in my area either closest one for me I'd probably have to drive two hours

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

I drive 2+ hours to every show I go too.. with 6mpg.. stop complaining.

These are friendly forum boards. No need for such rudeness if you don't like what were talking about you do not need to be in this

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Im honestly surprised you havent found one in two years. Talk to deephitters Im sure he can put you on. Be advised its not ehs same type fo competition you are thinking about.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wish I had the luxury of finding shows within an hour of me, in the 3 years I've competed there has been 2, one last year and one this year so far.

Here in NY we have TNESPL which covers NY and the new England area. However we don't host really any shows in your area, however we do have a few competitors from your area.

Www.teamnortheastspl.com/new , the new site is still under construction but keep an eye out for it. I do know there were 4-5 shows specifically in your area towards the end of last years season because a few of the guys down there needed points for finals.

Very few shows listed at this point, more will be added over time

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I had the luxury of finding shows within an hour of me, in the 3 years I've competed there has been 2, one last year and one this year so far.

Here in NY we have TNESPL which covers NY and the new England area. However we don't host really any shows in your area, however we do have a few competitors from your area.

Www.teamnortheastspl.com/new , the new site is still under construction but keep an eye out for it. I do know there were 4-5 shows specifically in your area towards the end of last years season because a few of the guys down there needed points for finals.

Very few shows listed at this point, more will be added over time

You should save this to a text pad and copy it in. Seems like every month someone is saying that there are no shows and you end up typing this all out all over again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I drive 2+ hours to every show I go too.. with 6mpg.. stop complaining.

These are friendly forum boards. No need for such rudeness if you don't like what were talking about you do not need to be in this

Such rudeness? Must admit I laughed....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.