Sundown Audio

Crescendo Amps?

Amart88

I was seaching around for a good affordable 3-3500 watt amp and I looked at the crescendo amps. Now I heard good things about them but I heard somebody on here ranting about how they keep popping all their crescendo 2k's . Is this true? I would hope a new amp would not be prone to blowing up on me after a few months... any thoughts? or is that all misinformation.

I also looked at the AQ 3500 amps and was not sure on which one I will get. NOT TRYING TO BASH or start a VERSUS thread, Just want your thoughts on each amp from expereince. Im not sure on the price of the Crescendo 3500's yet as they just got back from SBN today.

My electrical.

270a ohio gen Alt

2 XP3000 batts

1 kinetic HC 1400

1 stock batt

All 1/0 ga multiple runs OFC Knu

Running 2 Fi n2 15's (dual 2) @ 4 cubes each ported @ 33hz Plan on running one 3500 to each SAFELY not maxxed out

Ive used a bc2000d for about 6 months now, best amp I've ever owned. They are built in the same build house as audioque amps. The price of the 3500d is 616 shipped :)

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

I've never seen anyone rant about blowing 2ks up. Show ne the user and ill bet we cam tell you why

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I was seaching around for a good affordable 3-3500 watt amp and I looked at the crescendo amps. Now I heard good things about them but I heard somebody on here ranting about how they keep popping all their crescendo 2k's . Is this true? I would hope a new amp would not be prone to blowing up on me after a few months... any thoughts? or is that all misinformation.

I also looked at the AQ 3500 amps and was not sure on which one I will get. NOT TRYING TO BASH or start a VERSUS thread, Just want your thoughts on each amp from expereince. Im not sure on the price of the Crescendo 3500's yet as they just got back from SBN today.

My electrical.

270a ohio gen Alt

2 XP3000 batts

1 kinetic HC 1400

1 stock batt

All 1/0 ga multiple runs OFC Knu

Running 2 Fi n2 15's (dual 2) @ 4 cubes each ported @ 33hz Plan on running one 3500 to each SAFELY not maxxed out.

(3) 3500 amps? you don't have enough batteries run 3 amps and you will be running the risk of over heating your amps

Archived