Went From 6 To 4 To 2 In One Day

well.. i asked.. i can always kick myself later... so what is it???

quick gooogle search

Jacobs Ladder: Multiple Frenum Piercings placed down the shaft of the penis

I think that one belongs in the FUCK THAT post :huh::angry::unsure::blink:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

The P.a. piercing is actually the easiest to heal , due to urine being sterile and the wound constantly getting "washed" if you will -- The only time it hurts to pee is the first time you go after having it done, and then it is pretty much painless. Hell half the time I forget I have it, and the rumors about making a mess or having to sit down to piss are all B.S. , you can function as normal.

Now as fa as a ladder goes, no thanks. I think it would make sex way to difficult, not to mention if one of the beads came unscrewed during during sex and you leave behind surgical steel parts in your girl after you pull out. I have been called a freak and that may be true, but I aint on that level.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

The P.a. piercing is actually the easiest to heal , due to urine being sterile and the wound constantly getting "washed" if you will -- The only time it hurts to pee is the first time you go after having it done, and then it is pretty much painless. Hell half the time I forget I have it, and the rumors about making a mess or having to sit down to piss are all B.S. , you can function as normal.

Now as fa as a ladder goes, no thanks. I think it would make sex way to difficult, not to mention if one of the beads came unscrewed during during sex and you leave behind surgical steel parts in your girl after you pull out. I have been called a freak and that may be true, but I aint on that level.

i have to pee sitting down cause it drips on the other end

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

me bein a crazy ass teen has peirced just bout anything but my thing, i have done a ladder on my arm, i've done both eyebrows, i gadged both ears to a 0 wanted a 00 but i ripped my right ear when i went from a 4 to a 0 so the scaring would let me get the 00 in, o one day durin lunch my friend had a saftey pin and i told him to peirce my lip shut so he shoved it right through my upper lip right in the middle and then he shoved it through my lower lip and then he closed the saftey pin and i walked around school for the rest of the day wit my lip pierced shut. i've done a bridge piercing which is the skin between your eyes at the bridge of your nose. i've done my tounge way to many times to even remember. and i have taken a stapler to my arm so many times, for some reason i feel the pain, but i don't feel it. :lol::lol::lol:

o yea all those piercing were done by me

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg