Started out with me getting to many tats, then I decided that since I could draw well, I'd do an apprenticeship and learn to ink to save myself some cash and to not blow a fortune on the old ladies pieces... Here's a couple pieces I've done for friends:

zombiesoldier.jpg

Wish my dude would use some lotion or something on his dry ass skin before snapping a pic..

jersarm.jpg

Girlie shit seems pretty easy to do

ashbackflowers.jpg

chrissycross.jpg

I'll have to see is I have a pic of this completed, its missing color and the background:

terminaltower.jpg

Ill see what else I have pics of, I lost a huge portion of my portfolio due to a computer crash, And I know I'm the the best, but my work is way more solid than a lot of "pros" I see charging retarded money for work... Anyone in Ohio also an ink slinger? Im looking for someone with a lil skill to trade work with.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Goddamn just realized how terrible that pic is of the Terminal Tower, holy glare Batman.. I hope the pic (if I can find it) of it finished is a lil better.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

gotz1lung does work. and hes pretty nasty.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If you just started, that's some awsome work.

Ive been doing it a couple years now... But its just a once in awhile side thing... more of a for fun than a money maker, When I worked at a shop and was trying to make a living off it, I didnt enjoy it nearly as much.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Here's a few more, Here's a finished shot of the building

terminaltowerdone.jpg

I always wish I couldve finished this one, Dude was short on time and we stopped right here, Never saw him again he literally disappeared from his job and everything

unfinishedangel.jpg

This is a work in progress, its kind of a collage on my dude g-units leg, when he feels like ink he lets me know and we work on it..

GregPirateLeg.jpg

shouldercap-1.jpg

Anime style chick on the top of a hand, crappy cell phone pic

matthewtattoo-1.jpg

Timsleeve1-1.jpg

TmSleeve2-1.jpg

koi-2.jpg

IHlogo.jpg

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

This is what I like doing most I think, bitchin skulls

This is now finished, I need to get my dude to come back by to get more pics of the way it is now, has ccol rays of light coming from behind it

jeffedited.jpg

These 3 are from a couple years back, first really big piece I did

skul1.jpg

skul2.jpg

skul3.jpg

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 1 month later...

Pretty solid work bub. You using Rounds for shading? Try out some smaller(7-9) mags and your shade work will smooth out so finely, wont have the choppy/scratched look.

Try to slow down a tad on lines too. They are solid, but inconsistent, slow your hand speed down a lil but keep the machine setup the same.

If u got any questions holla! ill pass on any info i think will help!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member