A New Vehicle!

BassJunkie

I got a car for sale B)

Bibby I emptied my pm box because it was full and lost the info, could you please resend me the info?

lawl @ me typing regive, its not even a word

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Hondas are extremely cheap to rebuild or swap. I did my swap in my eg6 for 1500$ that is with an upgraded motor. From a 1.5 sohc to a 1.8 dohc. Another 56hp and 40 ft lbs of torque. And it all bolted right in.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I got another offer for a trade for my atv

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/car/505435461.html

How much would it cost to fix this? I doubt I'll accept either way, I can't afford to drive it.

Just wondering if it would be a cheap fix and I could give it to my dad.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

its wont be too cheap. it depends on if you know a grease monkey.

i did a motor swap in my honda crx.. put a 93 integra LS 1.8L b18a in it.. took out the old 1.5L motor.. It was built for track racing.. not for db drag.. i would love to get another crx, just stock and make it into a db car.. but yeah.. honda parts are cheap.. :) well most of them..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

its wont be too cheap. it depends on if you know a grease monkey.

Me and my dad are grease monkeys so it'll be done by us.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Me and my dad are grease monkeys so it'll be done by us.

there is no MANUAL on motor swaps.. if you never did one on a honda.. start off easy.. you have to have the ecu, and make sure all the smog parts go with the motor. :) if not you will never smog it.. also.. trannys.. always do complete swaps.. not half ass.. get the good motor mounts.. be ready to cut and weld shit.. taking out a small motor and putting in a bigger one.. i had to go with a small radiator, and a different set of cooling fan.. cause of the motor was way bigger than what came in that car, and my header was right there next to the cooling fan.. pick a good spot for the ecu.. under the passenger seat, or on the firewall up under the dash.. keep it out of the sun, and make sure it is bolted down..

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

there is no MANUAL on motor swaps.. if you never did one on a honda.. start off easy.. you have to have the ecu, and make sure all the smog parts go with the motor. :) if not you will never smog it.. also.. trannys.. always do complete swaps.. not half ass.. get the good motor mounts.. be ready to cut and weld shit.. taking out a small motor and putting in a bigger one.. i had to go with a small radiator, and a different set of cooling fan.. cause of the motor was way bigger than what came in that car, and my header was right there next to the cooling fan.. pick a good spot for the ecu.. under the passenger seat, or on the firewall up under the dash.. keep it out of the sun, and make sure it is bolted down..

actually there is a manual on motor swaps for hondas. it called to complete motor swap guide or something like that. my buddy has it. i can post the name and author wheni talk to him. if you have and questions about a swap go to hasport.com they are the honda swap gods. they will deff sell everything you need for a swap.

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916