who/company can make a custom alt bracket in socal?

i need to mount a second alternator to my car , mechman(located out of state) and dc power(didnt want to make one) cannot help, i need this company or person to be in southern california so i can take my car to them... car is a 2006 range rover :help:

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

If dc power won't do it, then you might be able to get a machine shop to fab one up on a cnc or a water jet for you. But will most likely charge a lot for it.

• 3 weeks later...

dc power is in socal

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guest DC Power Rob

It's not that we don't *want* to help you, its that we just don't have the time to do it.. To do a dual setup on a vehicle like that, we would need the vehicle for bare minimum a week, most likely two, and secondly, the man hour's involved to PROPERLY develop a dual alternator bracket for a one off vehicle is extremely cost prohibitive.. Between conceptualizing, designing, test fitting, cutting multiple versions, trips to and from the laser cutter, and all the things involved, your looking at an average of a minimum of 40 hours.. Most people just have no interest in paying $4-$5k for a one off kit because to actually pull it off and for us to break even or make any money at all, that's what it takes.. We've designed a ton of kits here, and based on doing it many, many times, that is a realistic amount of time that it takes..

So, as I said, it's not that we don't want to do it or help you, we just don't have the time to do one off work like that, and making bracket kits is NOT easy to do, let alone to do RIGHT or inexpensively.. Can it be done cheaper, possibly, but there is ALWAYS someone who will do it cheaper, and trust me, we are usually the ones who end up fixing it..

It's not that we don't *want* to help you, its that we just don't have the time to do it.. To do a dual setup on a vehicle like that, we would need the vehicle for bare minimum a week, most likely two, and secondly, the man hour's involved to PROPERLY develop a dual alternator bracket for a one off vehicle is extremely cost prohibitive.. Between conceptualizing, designing, test fitting, cutting multiple versions, trips to and from the laser cutter, and all the things involved, your looking at an average of a minimum of 40 hours.. Most people just have no interest in paying $4-$5k for a one off kit because to actually pull it off and for us to break even or make any money at all, that's what it takes.. We've designed a ton of kits here, and based on doing it many, many times, that is a realistic amount of time that it takes..

So, as I said, it's not that we don't want to do it or help you, we just don't have the time to do one off work like that, and making bracket kits is NOT easy to do, let alone to do RIGHT or inexpensively.. Can it be done cheaper, possibly, but there is ALWAYS someone who will do it cheaper, and trust me, we are usually the ones who end up fixing it..

Well there goes my plan too. =[

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k