So last night the wife and I went to bed and get woke up to my alarm screaming about 130 in the morning. Where my truck is parked right now im able to see it from one of the bedrooms in the house but can only see one side of it. I grab the keypad and re arm the alarm and stand their watching from the window. At this time Im on full alert and I keep thinking I see a flash of light coming from the drivers side floor area. At that point Im on ultra high alert. I ran back into my room and grabbed the 10mm(and freaked my wife the fuck out lol) grab my phone to use as flashlight and head out the door. I dont think I ahve to tell anyone what a fucked up feeling it is at that moment. Luckily I got outside and there was no one there. Thankfully since it may have ended real bad for someone.

I know cool story bro.

Moral of the story. get a better flashlight and nothing lets you test your alarm like a blaring full setoff in the middle of the night.

BTW my wife didnt like the fact that I went out int he middle of the night to check it out because "what if they had a gun too"

my reply of Well I guess It would justify me shooting them then did not go over so well.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

before i read thru it all, i knew if someone was there they already fcked up lol luckily it was nothing

damn, ive had that too it was 2am and the 2 way goes off, i have no gun but went out there and there was nothing

Indeed, that is a cool story. Bro.

You need to get a real fucking flashlight lol.

Glad to hear nothing bad happened btw.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

i say the true moral of the story is, don't fuck with n8 :P

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Or get some damn spotlights on the house glad it was nothing though but I hope you don't have no blindspots by your front door. Classic scenario they set off your car alarm you come outside they bomb rush the front door.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Luckily I got outside and there was no one there.

i have no gun but went out there and there was nothing

Honest thought: I wonder why they DID go off in those scenarios though. Kinda strange, unless the sensors are just really sensitive or something

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

They have to be pretty good to bumrush me near my front door. I can see the front door from my bedroom and the closest place to hide is around the corner. If you can cover that before catching one in the face well you are the better man and deserved it.

Rebel. Ive spent a lot of time versing myself in the fire arm laws. If I pull the trigger Im 110 percent certain I can identify it. I know the repurcussions of a negligent discharge and if i in fact have to pull the trigger on someone know what it means to me.

Not to mention that I had the 10mm last night and it would wake the whole block up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the other day I was changing my wheels and the alarm was armed. I hadn't jacked the car up or anything and I was about to start when the alarm went off completely unprovoked.

I never touched the car and my alarm is decent but I don't have proximity sensors. I think sometimes the system just reacts to a surge or who knows. I've had this same thing happen to me before when I wasn't outside with the car... scary feeling when you think someone is trying to jack your ride. Glad it was nothing

They have to be pretty good to bumrush me near my front door. I can see the front door from my bedroom and the closest place to hide is around the corner. If you can cover that before catching one in the face well you are the better man and deserved it.

Rebel. Ive spent a lot of time versing myself in the fire arm laws. If I pull the trigger Im 110 percent certain I can identify it. I know the repurcussions of a negligent discharge and if i in fact have to pull the trigger on someone know what it means to me.

Not to mention that I had the 10mm last night and it would wake the whole block up.

:rofl: you make a valid point and atleast you know your blind spots but yeah I think you should invest into some nice out door led spot lights not the huge ones that wake up the block but the subtle bright enough to reveal the shadows kind of spotlights.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif