Second Skin Audio

AQ HDC3 15" box help

PUNKYOU007

Dude..aint nobody say anything about selling equipment. If you don't have an idea for the BOX in the TRUNK..then just move on because your not helping at all.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 and a quarter cubes is not a lot of space for those subs. they generally like larger boxes. also, like ram said, if you can't add at least an inch to the height, then they'd have to be firing upward.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Dude..aint nobody say anything about selling equipment. If you don't have an idea for the BOX in the TRUNK..then just move on because your not helping at all.

hey man i am offering you ideas chill the fuck out. what your problem.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

you need more space. i have 2 hdc315's. mine are in 8.2^3 after displacement, bracing and port. Tuned to 35hz with 18sq in of port per cube. 2500rms each sub

i

you need to get as much space as you can to work with. I know someone that has a town car which has a similar trunk and they have a 8.5^3 box in it so you should be able to build it in the trunk.

Tmoney, your ideas are not helping at all. I said its not my car, he wants to run what he has in the trunk. Not sell anything not buy something different, not wall his car off.

There is plenty of room in the trunk the problem lies in trying to keep it clean looking and not just build a giant box and toss it in.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If I were to build a bandpass box any suggestions on how big to make the sealed and ported side?

d(-__-)b

There's honestly not a lot of room in that trunk. but i just did a 4th order design for a pair of sundown 15's in the trunk of a lincoln town car that fired into the package tray.

looked like this. 25 tall in the front, 23 tall in the rear, 25 deep, 41 wide.

bigsix.png

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Tmoney, your ideas are not helping at all. I said its not my car, he wants to run what he has in the trunk. Not sell anything not buy something different, not wall his car off.

There is plenty of room in the trunk the problem lies in trying to keep it clean looking and not just build a giant box and toss it in.

well i know that truck is odd shaped as hell. so sorry i was trying to help get the most out of it. no need to be a prick you know. good luck on the build cant wait to see pics

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

Can you invert the woofers jeff? That will free up a good bit of space that way too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Can you invert the woofers jeff? That will free up a good bit of space that way too.

Such a clever lad..I didnt even think about that.. There should be enough room to do that.

d(-__-)b

Archived