• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the water level in the batteries? if its low it could cause them to read a little low

ya those deepcycle 6v batteries aint cheap, i think ours cost $750 and we just have 6

i wonder if u could run 3-4 12v marine/deep cycle batteries in series instead of 7 6v?

could be cheaper but i dunno if resurve is the same, imo if it would work maby 3-4 everstart maxxx batteries to get said voltage

if u need anything, heres a link to some info on soem things http://www.everythingcarts.com/

hope that helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Long term I couldn't give you an answer on 48 volts, but I can tell you that if you're worried about it, don't go full throttle. Also, you'll have to find a way to increase charging voltage.

EDIT: Hate to send you offsite but http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

IIRC should be all series. How were teh old ones wired?

Regular car batteries won't deep cycle well. What golf car batteries do is the definition of deep cycle.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Not necessarily

They are flooded right? Top of the fluid and either make or buy a battery desulfator. Long story short, it breaks down the crystal growth inside the battery that makes it read low, and even if charged, seem dead

Definitely worth a go

Not necessarily

They are flooded right? Top of the fluid and either make or buy a battery desulfator. Long story short, it breaks down the crystal growth inside the battery that makes it read low, and even if charged, seem dead

Definitely worth a go

You just confused me lol. Can you explain it a little better what you meant please? Sorry.

BABYJUICE