grinding without the itch/death by inhalation

if you do ge tit on you take a cold shower. The warm water causes your pores to open. Then you get the fiberglass shit in your pores and you itch. What Ill do is get it as cold as I can stand and then stand wiht the water right in front of me wihtout hitting me and hten wash my hair and head out. Rinse head down so all the shit comes off.

WOW riskay! Moar of this please!! Damn I been doing it all wrong! who woulda thought to start with your head, lol.

but for real just make sure your covered up decently...dust mask at least respirator is better....cold shower. I will be honest I get my grind on in shorts and t shirt 9/10 times I just take a cold shower and im good. And what Nate said, get in and just kinda let the water wash most of it away. Dont be scratching and rubbin that shit in. I read last week that a guy in Florida inhaled so much fiberglass dust that his passageways got clogged up.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i actually just grinded a fiberglass box in shorts and t shirt and just blow off all the dust on my clothes and skin with my air nozzle tip. it usually doesnt bother me too bad like that unless exposed kitty hair gets in my clothes. however, i do wear a respirator. ive cut inside an extreme vehicle and nearly died without a real respirator. the way i see it is if i cant smell it through the mask, ill live.

I read some where that rubbing down with talc helps, and I guess I should get a decent respirator not one of those crappy 50 cent masks.

I have heard this ^ its supposed to plug your pores so nothing gets in them. If you are wearing a short sleeve shirt you could cover your arms with it. But i agree with wearing a good respirator, covering up what you can, and cold shower.