EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

Im not sure how you could tell something on the inside didnt break it since its in a bajillion pieces...

Still... pretty cool :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

gotcha.... wouldve been great to have had it on film. Then there'd be no debate. Not callin anyone a liar, but Im skeptical too... You Guys sure Some dillweed was pushing it on it or anything?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Not hating here L'n'L, but my guess is the wondow had been weakened by something like being glanced by a flying rock, and then the bass did break it. I've seen a number of side windows broken by flying rocks (not even large ones) at just the right angle. Major bass after something like that could finish it off.

My $.02. Not a car audio expoert, but I understand physics, and you can't cheat that mofo Newton.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

lose window bolt will do it bass wont ... ive been around along time and have never seen it done... and exspecaily with that set up . it dont look no where near loud enough ...

my daily does 160s at 32 33 hz and 158s at 20s and it wont break it ... something came lose and hit the window .

It has NOTHING to do about being loud, Its the vibration that breaks stuff. Sound is vibrations in the air, and we replaced the window and when we did there was nothing internally in the door that would have cause it to break, It was from bass alone. Its ok though, Theres always gonna be haters.

Do you have any idea how much pressure 160 dbs at just about any HZ causes??

And playing that low makes your whole car look like jello. Sooooo ummm yeah.

Should have had vid proof.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived