EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

I dunno. I see the flex go diagonally, so a diagonal pole to me made sense. I'm not doing 50s yet, so the the fuck do I know.

I am however playing 14 hz from a entry level RF 15 and 180 watts, enough to do a decent paper trick and move my garage door. I might be doing something right LOL

BTW last day to vote SOTM March!!!!

/threadjack

it is an optical illusion because only the front center of the roof and WS is flexing fully, we thought that at first and had to study that for a while....

Hey Rick because you know i love to argue....

i looked at a bridge

bridges2.gif

i see angles..

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hey Rick because you know i love to argue....

i looked at a bridge

bridges2.gif

i see angles..

Yes, but usually when they cannot put standard columns underneath them every so many feet... how come the bottom main supports are columns??? The strongest bridge will use vertical columns... It takes a lot more horizontal bracing....

how come the bottom main supports are columns???

gravity

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lose window bolt will do it bass wont ... ive been around along time and have never seen it done... and exspecaily with that set up . it dont look no where near loud enough ...

my daily does 160s at 32 33 hz and 158s at 20s and it wont break it ... something came lose and hit the window .

"** NOTE **

IF YOU HAVE A 160 DB SYSTEM THAT DID NOT BREAK WINDOWS, MAYBE TRY TUNING A LITTLE LOWER TO 28HZ LIKE FRANKY IS AND YOU WILL BE BREAKING WINDOW TRACKS AND BACK GLASS HINGES LIKE FRANKY WITH ONLY 151db... "

hmm..

Here is his 160db system that you seem to be in disbelief of Sheena..........

Damn trolls sure gotten dumber..

no my daily is a jeep.... the van does 164 at 20hz

and man thats a old vid thats way back with only 10k in power .and old subbs

how come the bottom main supports are columns???

gravity

That and the time space continuem... They are columns because that is the foundation, the strongest part of the bridge... pretty much I am dead wrong... don't care... keep doing it how you do it... when you want to stop breaking glass, let me know... this is the main reason I stopped getting on SMD... too much bullshit...

Everyone have a nice life... I can't mix subs, they will be distorted, out of phase and wont go low, they wont flex the shit out of a vehicle... I cannot get loud with small ports, I don't know shit about breaking glass... I have seen so many people ask for legitimate help here and the usual group of trolls will drop all kinds of fucking bullshit insulting that person and laughing at them making them feel like shit for wanting to learn about car audio... If you take offense to this post, it is people like you that fuck up this site and make people not want to come here. Can someone see a window break and be happy about it or ask how to set their gains properly with out douchbags that have nothing better to do (and are probably butt fucking naked with their mothers soiled panties on their head) than drop hate on these people??

Loudnlow, you had a window implode on you because of something the stereo caused and are excited for that, I cannot take that away from you and would not want to take that experience away from you, in fact I am very happy that I got to share in that experience with you! The rest of you that want to take this moment away from him because it was not something you were involved with and you cannot fathom a stereo with mixed subs and small ports could do it, go fuck yourself and rot in hell... TechForce out....

LOL... I like how EXO is like "SOB people are going to have such a hard time driving past there!" Always thinking of others haha.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

Archived