Second Skin Audio

Need help building a monster street beater, possibly 153-155 db loudness wise.

Hello everyone I'm new on here and I need some help from the pro box builders and choosing the rite subs. Here wat I have so far. Mechman 340 amp alt, five kinetik hc2400s, four runs 0 , two crescendo bc 3500s strapped at 1ohm ( 8 to 9k rms). And a jeep with about 16 cubes net to play with. I want something will be crazy loud and make people feel very uncomfortable sitting in there. My last subs were four 15 Memphis mojos in 16 cubes port up sub up. It pounded hard but it didn't give me wat I wanted. I went to spring break nationals and heard a guy from team sundown named mike who was running four niteshade 12"s on one NS1 in 9 cubes and it impressed the he'll out of me. I thought to myself damn that's wat I want. Ive always thought that to be stupid loud I needed huge and multiple woofers . I look on YouTube and see guys running two 18"s with 4 to 10 k hitting crazy numbers on the term lab, I don't no if I need two 18"s, four 12"s, four 15"s,. I need some real help. Sorry fr the long thread, just reaching out for help.

With 8k, and 16 cubes to play with, you have SOOOOO many options. Do what you want. Get creative as fuck and have fun, and make a build log! Welcome to SMD!

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.

Also here is a thread about cone area, might give you a general idea of what may be louder.

but in my opinion, I would personally do four 15s in 16cf tuned in the high 20s/low 30s

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

4 mayhem 12" on the power you are talking about would be nice imo. or maybe 2 18" smd

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

I heard the DC team in perris. 4 DC XL 18's on 4 5k's do some work and his box got lowww, he had subs up port out the back in the middle of the box.

And who was that? Dc team? You talking bought the wrapped denal..? Those are lvl6s. I run mayhems and 2 7.5s and do those numbers.. I say 4-15s. M2xls,mayhems,nightshades etc

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I heard the DC team in perris. 4 DC XL 18's on 4 5k's do some work and his box got lowww, he had subs up port out the back in the middle of the box.

And who was that? Dc team? You talking bought the wrapped denal..? Those are lvl6s. I run mayhems and 2 7.5s and do those numbers.. I say 4-15s. M2xls,mayhems,nightshades etc

yeah the wrapped denali. oh yeah level 6, two with aluminum baskets and the other was a 12 turned into an 18. I liked his the best because I like the lows.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Yea that's ren it gets down....back to the op subs up port back should sound best don't go too high with box do common chamber tune mid 30s you should get loud

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.