Sonic Electronix

94 Cadillac DeVille (POS by the way)

stock head unit

some Pyle 3 way 6x9's in the rear deck

a pair of pioneer 5.25 in the front doors with stock tweeters (I think they were 5.25)

the rest of the speakers were stock

two 10" planet audio subs

a planet audio amp 300 watts max maybe put out 100 watts and one channel was broken

scosche 8 gauge and then "upgraded" to a boss "4 gauge kit"

then got an AutoTek 1200.2 amp

@therealweechaz

not "system" but first install was my first car,,,,,1976 Pontiac LeMans 2 Jensen 6x9's on a Jensen 2ch amp...I knew jack shit and tried to hook the amp up with telephone wire.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

12" Alpine Type R in a Sound ordnance prefab ported box

Rockford fosgate Prime 500.1

dual xdma6415 HU

some 4ga (8ga) wiring kit

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

• 4 years later...

16 years old in 2006 had a  2005 f150 supercrew. bought 2 Alpine type r 12s and put them in a slot ported box i got from somewhere dont even remember where it come from and no clue what it was tuned to. Infinty reference series amp, somewhere around 1200 w i believe, of course i didnt have a clue how to set the amp and probably had it clipping to the moon and back lol but i did have the loudest system out of all the people at my school in my small town. Had all RF 4 ga power and grounds, pioneer head unit, alpine type r 6x8s in front doors. those wre the good ole days. Life was simple and easy back then..

2000, senior year of HS.

1986 VW Golf with rusty wheel wells.

Aiwa tape deck with aux port on the faceplate so I could connect my Panasonic Discman for digital sound.  It allowed me to listen to the Radio, tapes and CD's which I thought was pretty cool.

Kenwood "blue cone" 6.5" triaxials in the rear dash mounted in a custom baffle/amp rack combo.

15" JBL GT subwoofer in custom built ported 4 cubes box.  Filled the entire hatch of the Golf.  Got it for 80 bucks from my main homey Bill up there at Crutchfield.

Poweracoustik 40x2 watt rms amp for the Kenwoods, got it at a Fred Meyers on a school trip to the capitol.

Audiovox Rampage 150 watts rms amp for the JBL sub.  Ordered it from the Damark catalog....

The Audiovox lasted two months...

Pontiac Sunbird hatch back

Kenwood cassette HU 15wx4

RF P200 2 ch

4 8" 2-way enclosures

RF Punch speakers in dash and 6x9's in the rear passenger sides.

It was just enough bass to make the mirror dance a little. The beginning of bass addiction.

I was early 20's then, definitely stepped up my game and system size in the last 7 yrs. Now at 46 still love the process from start to finish.

Two Jensen 6x9 and two audiovox 6x9 all in rear deck with two audiovox booster eq in series off of the factory Delco fm radio that had common ground speaker out.

In a 1980 Oldsmobile Delta 88

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived