Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that video was so damn terrible

Yes the video was bad, but I see the humor in it! Hes about to endure a nightmare of ripping out horrid craftmenship, to make way for his great skills. I have seen a couple of his builds, and attention to detail is his priority!

I hope he gets more recognition with this build, his work is great!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

that video was so damn terrible
Yes the video was bad, but I see the humor in it! Hes about to endure a nightmare of ripping out horrid craftmenship, to make way for his great skills. I have seen a couple of his builds, and attention to detail is his priority! I hope he gets more recognition with this build, his work is great!

Oh, if his work's great, then JP will just stiff him on the bill and then later have it ripped out for some shitty builder to fuck it all up again.

Oh, if his work's great, then JP will just stiff him on the bill and then later have it ripped out for some shitty builder to fuck it all up again.

This would concern me too.. JP's track record of screwing people that built his system for him. If I was this guy I would ask for the build cost up front

what´s his SMD name?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

what a looser. he must be scared of tommy to not have been worried about all the bullshit wrong with that build.i would have never picked it up in that condition.it makes me sick to see a shop do this to someone.i am ashamed that k o b has my name.i would have told him he can keep the money i payed him for the install cause he would need it to pay for his doctor bills!

4 hdc3-a 18's

2 aq 3500d.1's strapped

2011 usaci world finals,second place moddified 2000 to 4000

160.3 usaci out law.

its still rather funny imo that he didnt take it up with the guy AT ALL.

Kind of makes me think it was a publicity stunt.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Archived